HomeArticlesCan You Guess That Pokéfusion? | Pokémon Fusion Challenge
Can You Guess That Pokéfusion? | Pokémon Fusion Challenge
September 12, 2019
– What the hell is this?!
– That is disgusting! – Why is he not a real Pokémon? ♪ (upbeat intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today,
we are going to be playing “guess that Pokémon fusion.”
– Are you kidding? – Easy buckets. – Oh!
– I’m gonna win. I’m sorry. – Oh! Oh, I know what this is.
– What the heck’s a fusion? – There’s that one website
you’re talking about, right, where it combines
two Pokémon together. – (FBE) We brought in
some of the biggest Pokémon fans to compete because we want to see
who truly knows Pokémon so well that they can guess their fusions.
– Yeah, I’m gonna win. – I’m excited. – I have been playing since
Pokémon Red, Blue, and all that stuff–
– What? Oh, you a genwunner, huh?
– I go way, way back. – (FBE) We’re going to present you
with a fusion and you will have to decide who the two Pokémon
that make up the fusion are. If you get it by the combination
of their names, you’ll get two points, or we’ll also have
a photo to show you, and if you guess it based on that,
you’ll get one point. – Okay. – (FBE) Also, since there are
so many Pokémon to choose from, to narrow down the field a little,
we’ll be focusing on the original 151 Pokémon.
– All right, cool. Sounds good. Sounds fair. – I’m pretty nervous
but I think I got it. – I feel like I can get this. – Between the two of us,
I feel like we’ll be able to get it based on the name
for the individual– – Yeah, for sure. – (FBE) So your
first combination is… (hitting bell) – I’m gonna go with
Snorlax and Eevee. – (FBE) That is–
– Wow! – Yeah!
– Wow. – Correct! – Eevee and Snorlax.
– (FBE) That is correct. – What an ugly picture! – Oh, wow.
– (FBE) That was pretty close. – Go ahead.
– So it’s Eevee and Snorlax. – (FBE) That is correct.
– I was gonna say that too. – Eevee and Snorlax.
– (FBE) That is correct! – Woo-ee! – That was an aggressive hit,
let me say. – They almost had us
in the first quarter. – It’s the first half!
Get your memes right. – (FBE) Here is your next combination. It is…
– Ooh! (groaning)
– (FBE) I think Dylan got it slightly earlier.
– Mr. Mime and Slowbro. Yeah, and Slowbro.
– He knows his stuff! You saw that? You saw that little subtle thing? It’s that little flex
that makes me nervous. – I apologize! – Mr. Mime and Slowbro?
– (FBE) That is correct! – Slowbro–
– Oh, my god! See, I do know these Pokémon. I just can’t think of them
without seeing the freaking picture. – Mr. Mime and Slowbro.
– (FBE) That is correct! Nice.
– Whoa. – (laughing) That looks so creepy. To be fair, Mr. Mime
is creepy by himself. – Mr. Mime and Slowbro?
– (FBE) That is correct! – That’s right. Mr.–
(laughing) – Mr. Bro.
– Oh, my god! – Why is he not a real Pokémon? – (FBE) Next up, we have–
– (tittering) – Uh, Weedle and Dratini.
– (groaning) – (FBE) That technically would
be correct, but that is not the combination that we picked.
– Yeah. – OH! Weezing and Gartina–
and, uh, Dr-Dr–Dratini, sorry. (buzzer) – Oh! Weavile and–
wait, is it not Weavile? Weavile’s not a Pokémon?
And Dratini? Weavile and Dratini?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Wow.
– Ha-ha! – Is it Weezing and Dratini?
– (FBE) That is correct! – (groaning)
– Woo! – I was gonna say Weedle. – Oh, I know this! I know this! – I wanna say Weepinbell
and Dratini. – NO!
– No? – No.
(buzzer) – Weezing and Dratini.
– Good stuff. – (FBE) That is correct.
– Okay, okay, good stuff. – That looks so ugly!
– (laughing) – (FBE) You guys
want to see the photo? – Yeah.
– (FBE) All right. Here it is.
– Who– wait. Uh… so Dratini is right.
– Uh-huh. Oh, okay. It’s Weezing and Dratini.
– (FBE) That is correct. – Yeah, dude. – Oh!
– Oh! – (FBE) Carson?
– Weezing and Dratini. – Dratini, the little dragon boy.
– (FBE) That’s correct. – Woo! – There’s literally
the depths of my brain. I’m like, oh, my god!
I remember the little episode where they make the sounds. – You gotta sound it out,
put the picture in your head. – “Weezing!” – (FBE) Here we go.
Next up, we have… – DAMN!
– Vileplume and… Um… Beedrill.
– (FBE) Incorrect. – What?! – Is it Beedrill and (stammering). What is his little name? He looks like a blueberry
but he has a leaf hanging out of him. He’s like a berry.
(buzzer) – “Beeoom”?
I’m thinking Beedrill and– – Oh, Beedrill!
– And I can’t think of the second one. – Broom?
– Pfft. – Zoom?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Yeah. – Gloom and Beedrill.
– (FBE) That is correct! – Woo! That looks really interesting. Yeah. – Okay, Beedrill and Gloom.
– Hmmm. – (FBE) That is correct.
– Yes! – Aww, that’s so cute! – It’s kinda cute but kinda hideous
at the same time. – (FBE) Let’s take
a look at the picture. Who is this?
– Ooh, I– ooh. – Uh…
– No! – Uh… Gloom and Beedrill.
– (FBE) That is correct! – Oh!
– Oh! Oh! – Beedrill and Gloom.
– (FBE) Correct. – That one’s actually terrifying.
I don’t like that at all. – That’s adorable. That’s the cutest little thing
I’ve ever seen. – (FBE) Next up, we have…
– “Chantle”? – Charizard and Hitmonlee.
– (FBE) That is incorrect. – What?! – Charizard–
– (FBE) And…? – Mantle?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – So close! Chansey and Wartortle?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Oh! – Oh–
– Chansey/Squirtle? – Oh!
– (FBE) That is correct! – Woo!
What the hell is that?! – That is disgusting! – It’s very obvious
who the first one is. I’m trying to think of N-T-L-E.
My brain farted. I’m gonna need the picture.
– (FBE) Here’s the picture. – Oh, my–
– Is this Ditto and Squirtle? – (FBE) Incorrect. – Chansey and Squirtle?
– (FBE) Correct! – Dammit. Why’d I guess Ditto?! – Chansey and Squirtle!
I did it first, right? – You can have it.
– Oh! – Because I thought it was Charizard. – Chansey and Squirtle!
– (FBE) Correct. – Woo!
– I’m on the board! – (FBE) Here comes your next Pokémon. It is…
– Uh… “Perder”? – Persian and Shellder?
– (FBE) That is correct. – Dang!
– Whoa! – What ends with a “der”?
– I know that. What starts with a “per”?
– (both laughing) – Oh! Persian and Shellder.
– Nice. – (FBE) That is correct.
– Nice. I did not think of Persian at all
and I wasn’t gonna get there, I don’t think. – I can’t think of it.
I don’t know why. I’d probably think of the last one. Probably Charmander,
but then the second one– the first part,
I can’t think about it. I think we should go to the picture.
– (FBE) Here is the picture. – Oh, god!
– All right, Shellder and Meowth. – (FBE) Incorrect.
– Oh! Shellder and Persian. Shellder and Persian.
– (FBE) You can’t guess a second time! – Is this Persian and Shellder?
– (FBE) Correct. – It’s a scam! (laughing) – I have no one to thank
other than my good friend here by my side because I did not know
who the “shell” Pokémon was. – (stammering) It’s
“Per-dee-cees”? “Per-day-cees” and “Klamber”?
(buzzer) – I don’t know it. – (FBE) This is…
– Persian and Shellder. Persian, I only think of Meowth,
but no one ever talks about Persian. He gets outshined by Meowth, poor guy. – (FBE) Next up, we’ve got…
– (scoffing) Okay. – I’m trying to think of the T-A.
– I can’t think of the “ta.” – Yeah, the “ta.” – (groaning) – Is it Mew and, uh…
Mew and… fudge! (buzzer) Never mind. Go ahead.
– Mew and Rattata. – (FBE) Incorrect.
– What?! – I have the second half.
– God! We’re doing this again? I don’t know the first half!
You know the first half? – Yeah.
– (cracking up) Is it Mew and Rattata?
(buzzer) – I feel like it’s Metapod somehow.
Metapod and… Ponyta? – (FBE) That is correct!
– Whoa! – That was hard! – I’m gonna try this.
Metapod and Ponyta? – (FBE) That is actually correct.
– What?! – I was thinking Mewtwo. – (FBE) Let’s see the photo. Who are these two Pokémon? – (FBE) I saw Alberto.
– NO! – Is this–
– Come on! – Is this Metapod
and… uh… Puh–Puh… ooh. WHOA!
What’s her name? Is it Ponyta?
Ponyta and Metapod. – (FBE That is correct!
– I almost forgot Ponyta’s name! – It is Ponyta and…
okay, it’s Ponyta and– – Yeah, it looks like Ponyta.
– Meta– Metamorph? No.
(buzzer) – Metapod and Ponyta?
– (FBE) Correct! – YEAH!
– (laughing) – I’m so happy right now. – (FBE) Here is…
– (laughing) – “Math”? – What ends in T-H? Marill and Meowth.
(buzzer) – But Marill’s not the 150 generation.
– Oh, my gosh! I’m pulling different Pokémon! – Magnemite and Meowth?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Wow. What the heck?
– Is this Mew and Meowth? – (FBE) Incorrect.
– Dang! – Oh, I have half.
– I’m gonna throw so many options. Magnemite and Growlithe?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Mankey and Meowth?
– (FBE) Incorrect. – Oh, see, so many! – I’m good with the picture.
– I’m good with the picture. – (FBE) Here is your photo. – (laughing)
– (sighing) – (FBE) Alberto?
– He wasn’t paying attention. Is this Totodile and Meowth?
(buzzer) – What?! It’s Machop and Meowth.
– MACHOP?! – Oh! It’s Machop and Meowth? No, it’s not–
– (FBE) Correct! – Oh, it is? – Um, Machop–
– Oh, who got it? Sorry. Machop and Meowth.
– Yeah. – (FBE) That is correct.
– Woo! Which is interesting because
the M was from Meowth, but the T-H
was really from Meowth. – Oh. Machop and Meowth.
– (FBE) That is correct. – (gasping) Oh!
– Oh, gosh. That looks so weird.
– Yay! – (FBE) Rna, you are our winner! (golf clap) – Good game.
– That was a good game. – Wow, I just need to bow down to you. Like, right now, Pokémon master. – I’m really happy. I think this definitely proved
that I’m a huge Pokémon fan. – That was good. Good game. I just had to catch ’em all. You know, it’s you and me,
and I know it’s my destiny. – (gasping)
– But… ♪ Pokémon ♪ – Thanks for watching us
try to guess that Pokémon fusion on the React channel. – Don’t forget to subscribe–
– For new shows everyday. – If you think you’re
a Pokémon master– – Hit that Like button. – Bye, guys!
– Gotta catch ’em all. – Hey, guys, Sabrina here,
a React channel producer. Check out all the videos
across all our generations in the links below.
Just do it. It’ll be fun. Bye!