Swedish guy reveals DNA test


I did this DNA test two months ago at Ancestry and where you can see which part of the world you share the same genes with I thought that I might share the results It might be of some interest Let’s start with Africa 0 % This is in the last 1,000 years I shall say Africa 0 % Asia 1 % Central Asia rather In Europe we have the other 99 % 1 % in Western Europe 1 % in Ireland 3 % in Finland and 94 % in Scandinavia and Scandinavia in this case includes Sweden, Norway, Denmark and to some extent, if I am not mistaken Germany and the UK

11 Comments

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *